Pizza Studio Franchise – Pizza Studio is a Los Angeles-established pizza franchise situated in 2013 by entrepreneur and former venture capitalist, Samit Varma. The fast-casual concept enables diners to produce their own pizzas with four kinds of dough and many of veggies, meats, and cheeses that workers help put together facing the client. The pizzas are cooked in approximately 3 minutes at a self-ventilating toaster.
The series now has shops in Arizona, Minnesota, New York, Kansas, Maryland, Washington DC, Utah, and California, with over 250 other people in development across the USA. Their earliest branch in Asia is located in the Uptown Parade of Bonifacio Global City at the Philippines. Exclusive Filipino Cuisine tastes were introduced such as Sisig and Chicken Inasal.
- Initial Franchise Fee: $25,000
- Construction: $125,000 to $240,000
- Architectural/Engineering: $5,000 to $15,000
- Accountant and Attorney: $1,500 to $10,000
- Signage: $6,000 to $12,000
- Equipment, Furniture, and Fixtures: $50,000 to $150,000
- Computer Equipment and Information Systems: $7,500 to $10,000
- Prepaid Expenses, Licenses, and Permits: $5,000 to $15,00
- Pre-Opening Advertising (including VIP Party): $0 to $5,000
- Opening Inventory, Small Wares, and Supplies: $6,000 to $12,000
- Wages, Travel, and Living Expenses During Training: $3,500 to $15,000
- Insurance: $400 to $750
- Additional Funds – 3 Months: $10,000 to $50,000
Total Financial resources to develop a minimum of 10 new restaurants (investment range per restaurant $225,000 – $560,000)
For more information on Pizza Studio’s franchise opportunities, please send us an email with a brief description of your background and your territory of interest to email@example.com.